Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This first picture is crazy, to me it looks fake, like Lola was superimposed onto the picture.  I guess I snapped the picture while she was in mid air because she was just running straight at me:

The next two just show off some of the snow scenery a bit:

Snowy river:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics! I love the one of Lola "levitating" and the last two are breathtaking. I love the scenery and Lola looks beautiful...I would frame one of the last two for sure. Where abouts are they taken?

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Those are great pictures.....I also have a "flying" picture of Fiona and they are so funny when you catch them like that!!!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Wow... great pics! I think my favorite is the last one too... absolutely gorgeous... scenery to complicate the amazingly beautiful boxer!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Love the flying Lola picture and agree the last picture is something to frame.  Lola is a beautiful girl and she looks so great framed against the snow and snow covered trees.  Is that the part of the river where they played in the summer?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[quote="kiahsmom\";p=\"62643":4h0xr6vi]Love the flying Lola picture and agree the last picture is something to frame.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
It is such a big park, really don't know my way around yet.  It sure is pretty there.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great!! Love the "flyin Lola" pic....Such a pretty girl

1 - 9 of 9 Posts