Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
I'm going to have to try the Sweet Potato Chews as the Bully, Jr. gives Sophie the runs really bad.  They are the same brand as you posted (Moo's), but I don't want to deal with that again.  Maybe she has a beef allergy or just isn't old enough to handle them, but the Sweet Potato Chews sound good.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ok i have a question about the sardines that you use. do you just buy a can and chop them up and add it to the food, do you put whole ones?? I think we may the sweet potatoe ones. i usually make our treats but i like to mix things ups with the girls

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Andrea, the sardines I get in small cans and split them between Samson & Angel...I got to tell ya tho, I almost gag everytime, that smell is awful, but boy they sure do love em... :) The ones I get are already boned, which is nice.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
yeah sardines are disgusting! my first job ever was at a pizza place and i gagged every time i had to put sardines on a pizza :)  but i like to change things up and savannah is getting bored with her food, so i figured why not?? :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts