Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't posted new pics in a little while so heres a few...enjoy!

Our trip to the beach...

About a week and a half ago I came home to my boyfriend constructing a "playpen" for Phoenix. We live on a very busy road and the closest dog park is kinda crappy and half run-down, so its nice to have a place for her to run around and play in when we are around. It came at the right cost too...free. A friend of ours works at a home building center and it was left over stuff from a project they did...hence why it is green and orange  :roll:
She seems to love it and does a daily "burn" in it when we take her out.
Here's a video of her playing in it tonight - does anyone else's boxer play with toys like this??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
The playpen idea is great!! And free is even better....Phoenix looks like she was enjoying her day at the beach..Wish we had a beach close :(

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The clam pic is too cute :lol: Had to laugh at the "killer head shake" ours do that too! Love the playpen idea but felt so bad for Phoenix when the toy went flying out of bounds  :lol: Just look at that face  8O

·
Registered
537 Posts
Awww...she is so cute. She has such a feminine face. Oh and that head shake....yah I swore I was watching Harleigh in that video. too funny

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Oh that head shake..yes indeed! Your girl is STUNNING!!! Those eyelashes! She's so girly...I love her! (Bib would love to chase her around that playpen!!  :p )

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
The beach pics are great. Looks like loads of fun---- for pups and people!

Max loves to play with his goose but he's not so aggressive with it. He also loves chasing and batting at balls,too.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awh! How great! She's such a PRETTY GIRL! LOVE THE PICS! SO JEALOUS!! Wish I could take Odin to the beach!! Think I'll try the dog beach tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
she is gorgeous, and she looks like shes loving the pen! :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Oh how cute! Love the smiling pic! :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
The play pen is great idea and the beach pic are great.  Phoenix is looking so good.

Kiah does the head shake thing too, her toys go flying but it is in the house and I usually stand in front of the tv when she does it with her wubba.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts