Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
that new bed is great, $40 what a deal and looks perfect for Mr. Nibs.  Ms. Hanna is such a sweetheart and gorgeous as usual.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know, we have this discount store in town, I went in there to get the canisters for the Ultimate Dog Treats and saw the beds in there  - three colors for 39.99, I was like SCORE!!!  I put it at night next to our bed and they both fit on it.  I was happy!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
I was JUST looking at that bed but couldn't find the price on it. I knew it had to be expensive so I didn't even try harder to find out.

·
Registered
39 Posts
They are so stinkin cute!! I love that bed... I haven't seen anything like that for that price. good deal!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Great pics, Heather, H&K are just beautiful dogs- I just love it when they lay "frog feet" like that - it is so cute.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Man, that is an awesome bed..........Lette needs that!!!  Mr. Nibs looks like noooooooooo Im never getting off of this bed...so dont make me!!!!

G

·
0 Posts
Bo does the frog leg position a lot...especially when chewing his bone...Jetta only occassionally does.  I don't trust Bo with beds any more he destroyed his...only blankets for him from now on!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwww they look great as usual..thats an awesome bed !!! SUPER SCORE !!!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Looking just as beautiful as ever!
Great score on the bed! Looks pretty comfy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts