Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you know that I previously had 2 other Boxers, that sadly are living in Col with my ex rather than with me(long story)...Anyways, I found all my pics I had of Buck & Tia, took them in and had them put on disk..Thought I would share some of Buck's puppy pics

Visions of Timbuktu at 10 wks(when we brought him home)

Also at 10 wks checking out the pool

What a sad face-14 wks

Look Mom, I'm going swimming-20 wks

Buck & Oreo-14 wks

Practicing his balance  :) 4 mos

Woo hoo, I can fly

Buck & Tia in the pool

Waiting for treats(note the BIG stuffed Boxer between them)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Willow, they are both gorgeous!  :D  Do you ever get updates on how they are doing? Were Buck and Tia littermates? Just beautiful....

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks you guys, Buck would be almost 9..Hard to believe...Tia would be 8..Sadly I don't communicate with my ex so no, I have no way of knowing how they are doing and it kills me everyday not knowing. :cry: ...They aren't littermates, we got Tia the following summer after we got Buck...My sister & I used to joke about doing a kidnapping run to rescue them :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Buck and Tia are just beautiful Willow; what great memories you must have of them.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
They're both beautiful.  I bet you'd have a lot of help if you ever wanted to go through with that dog napping!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
What beautiful babies, love the flying in the pool pic! So sorry that you are separated from them now, but they will always have a place in your heart, I know.Left my favorite cat 25 yrs ago with my ex and I've always wondered?????

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG Thanks for sharing these Willow, Buck is one of the most beautiful brindle's I've seen. Tia is a little sweetie too. I'm sure you miss them very much.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts