Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry the pics are so late. Been REALLY busy. He has been great so far. He likes to sleep. LOVES to play bite. And can pee while right at your side, while you get the leash, and you don't see it till you come back in  :roll: He has taken to our 12 year old son very well. We have taught him to sit, he learned it the second day. We do about 2-3 five minute lessons each day, to keep it fresh. He is starting to know his own name. That is harder than the sit! We have had him 4 days now. He has met about 8 new people already and has no problems. My sister-in-law brought her 6 month old Chihuahua. No good there. Jax was ready to play, tail up and wagging, wanting to sniff. The Chihuahua was going spaz, so they did not get to play. :(

Anyways, here he is. All in his white, pink, and brindle patch glory :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is just so cute, great pictures.  Welcome home little Jax.

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Awwwww! I just want to give him hugs and kissed, he is so precious. Beautiful little boy. >:D<

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Awwww, an ultra flashy brindle!!! :lol:

He is sooo cute. And your pics are great! Love how you have them framed. Very nice work. The one with the rope tug is a calendar picture!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Our little 3 1/2 year old is a little timid around him. He is also a little jealous. Mom is spending alot of time with the dog, since I work most of the day. Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully we will get some good outside pics this week. It is starting to get real nice.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Aw! I am so glad it's all going well :)... Ryleigh seems to be on the same page as Jax! She learned to sit already, loves to play with other dogs...and just all around big suck  :D  

Thanks for the pictures!! Shes adorable!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, my brother's girlfriend brought her Lhasa-poo. He is about a year old I think. They got along GREAT. The lhasa is used to dog parks with bigger dogs. They smelled each other, then became friends. Then Jax realized that the Lhasa's tail looks JUST like his rope toy! So he played tug with the wrong end of his new buddy. The Lhasa took it in stride and nipped when Jax got too rough, but other than that, he let Jax jump all over and they played great. I guess I need to invite them over for dinner a lot, lol. I am glad we found a good playmate for Jax within his first week home.

Only bad thing, just like white clothes, Jax gets dirty FAST. They were playing on the blacktop drive, and now I have a gray boxer. A new breed?  :lol:  :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
OMG he is too precious :D  :D  :D  The pics are fab :D

Welcome home Jax :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol at the gray Boxer thing...Baby wipes will do wonders....Jax is soo cute..I love those brindle spots on him....What a little sweetheart

·
Registered
696 Posts
OMG!!! How precious!! I want him!!! Man, all these white pups w/the eye patches are driving me crazy! They're so gorgeous! *hehe* :love:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
What a cutie Jax is! Glad to hear that he has settled in well! The fourth picture of him with the rope toy is too adorable!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts