Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Peggy wants to know where everyone else is...

Now everyone is down for their naps....whew...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Rich, those pics are so cute! I just love how boxers pile on top of each other to sleep. Sam and Lucy do the same thing.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Top to Bottom

Buddy
Prggy Sue
Brutus
Preston

on left the little white one is Brian

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Three boys and they all get along?? I am always so worried about having same sex dogs. I had a female Boxer and a female Great Dane at one time and they used to get into it pretty seriously sometimes. Gosh, it stressed me out!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Skylar\";p=\"72268 said:
Three boys and they all get along?? I am always so worried about having same sex dogs. I had a female Boxer and a female Great Dane at one time and they used to get into it pretty seriously sometimes. Gosh, it stressed me out!
O yeah... Buddy was frioends with Hercules before he died we got buddy for a friend... Both were fixed when we got them. We 6 months later got Preston who was a few months shy o 2 when we got him who ws very playful.. 2 months later we got Brutus who was 7.5 weeks when we got him... He grew up with the big boys... They all get along and play great....

Only problem I have had is that Preston gets rowdy when there is a mass treat feeding... he snaps at Buddy for the treats but not Brutus..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Boxer_man_Rich\";p=\"72263 said:
on left the little white one is Brian
I didn't remember seeing a white one so I had to go back to the picture  :lol:   They look so cute in their boxer snuggle, I would love to snuggle with a bunch of boxers like that.  Can't wait to get my second one.

·
Registered
893 Posts
I had to go back 2x to find the white one, LOL. Ok, with all these boxers how do you have the time to stay on line so much? I can't function with two.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How cute is that, boxer pile up  :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I have 3 boxeers and 1 Staffordshire Terrier and the white one is a doll..LOL..

The 4 usually play in the living room.. 3 most the time.. cant leave the little girl with the big boys unattended...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts