Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After responding to a post about what to look for in a boxer, I thought I'd go back and post the results from the National ABC show that was held in May..Every year in Ky, I wish I was closer! A great way to spend a day if there is a kennel club in your area and to talk with other owners & breeders....Something more for you all to think about... :) Hopefully next year we shall see Rhonda's Hummer there, he's got "star" written all over him....
http://americanboxerclub.org/winners-2007.html

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
WOW!! They are all just stunning!!  :D  I love the look of a very chiseled, majestic looking show boxer. Gorgeous!!!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
That show was my first ABC.  We had a total blast!!!  I recommend next year if anyone can attend to go, the boxers are amazing!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I'd love to go to one of those shows.  They are all so gorgeous it would be great to see them up close.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would love to, but a wee bit far for me, so I'm hoping to take in a few more local shows later this fall....Got the dates of some so I'm marking the dates on my calendar... :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
It was our first show, there was sooo much to do so much to see.

I highly recommend it to anyone who loves boxers.  Its a great way to meet breeders, see their dogs esp if you are looking to add to your fur family in the future.    Also a good way to see what a boxer looks like, I mean a real boxer!!  We were blown away.

Hated cropped ears going into it, came out loving them on the NA dogs!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I will be at the 2008 abc and I can tell you I am already nervous I am still making friends in the boxer world so I am very much like is anyone going to talk to me or just look at me like who is that. LOL
Any advise???
Samantha and Haven

·
Registered
113 Posts
I'm planning on being there again this year.
It is THE place to be for dog watching and meeting the best of the best breeders,

Samantha, no need to feel awkward, deep down we all want the same things for our dogs and most are willing to talk and share.
I've made some wonderful friends there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts