Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
beautiful morning:

Wow what this pic could have been if my test subject was as interested in taking pics as I am!! :)

The colors on this pic look almost fake, but with the sun at that angle this morning the leaves were pretty much looking like this:

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lola sitting on top of a breakwall - pose for me Lola!  Oh wait, how about I snarl at daddy instead!

Ahhh flash on and Lola cooperating!!

One more pose please Lola!

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Beautiful pics, thanks for sharing those. something about the bottom one I like the best.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
What incredible pictures and scenery and such beauty.  The leaves on the trees are beautiful too.  All those pictures are worth framing!!! Nice job and keep them coming.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also, I know we've talked camera's before.  These were taken with a Nikon L5 (~$250) which I consider a "point and shoot" camera.  On the downside, almost every "action" shot I took this morning was blurry.  There simply wasn't enough light to really take that quick action shot picture, at least not with this camera  :cry:

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pics! I love the last two, he's thinking "okay okay, I'll pose just a bit"  :)  The beach is beautiful, is it close to where you live?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
[quote="Suchagirl\";p=\"39910":2696gzsn]those are really nice pictures, what state do you live in?

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Jesse, those pictures are great; what a beautiful sunrise.  Lola takes a great picture but of course thats because she is beautiful, can't wait for her and Kiah to play together next week.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Beatiful pictures!!  :D  We do expect more of Lola and Kiah on their playdate!  :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
wow, such a lovely day!  i love the second to last one--it looks so professional!  :)  i wish we could take madeline to a beach...

·
Registered
243 Posts
Great pictures!!!

Wherever it is, I want to be there!!!
(Where is it???)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Those are great pics and you couldn't have a better subject....My favorite was the first and last pics.....

·
Registered
508 Posts
That is a beautiful scenery and Lola is precious as well. i wish i could wake up in the morning and see the sun come up and down.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts