Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures from today! Out in the 18 inches of snow and ice we got last night lol

2 Legged Doggy

Poor thing couldnt even make it through the snow pile!! She got stuck quite a few times lol Then she gave up and stayed in the plowed driveway and played with ice chunks :lol:

Heres a couple of my daughter.

And one of her about a month or so ago!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww, they are both so cute. I love the snow pics! I have to show them to my kids here because they have never seen snow. I grew up on Long Island, and then moved to Florida, I guess I'll have to make a trip up there next winter so the kids  can get to play. Looks like they both had a lot of fun, but Brrrrrr!!  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, did you get some snow!!!! Great pictures, I loved "the 2-legged dog"...Roxy finally figured out that she couldn't get in the snow drifts, huh? Your daughter looks soo cute all bundled up in her green snowsuit,, sliding down the snow drift.....

Great pictures of both skin kid and fur kid  :)

·
Registered
905 Posts
I wish it would snow here!   :evil: Hmmphh!  It flurried a bit on Sunday, but not enough to stick.  Tink kept barking out the window at it, ha ha!

Seriously, though, global warming has a lot to answer for.  We haven't had any snow that's stuck here in Dublin in about 6 years.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts