Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

Some Wicked Cool Videos..

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Theresa 
#1 ·
http://www.workingboxer.com/funstuff.html

Above is my friend Renee Basye's website.   She had three boxers and does everything and anything with these dogs with regards to training.  I have know her for over a year now and she has been a great mentor and help in my quest to run my dogs in agility.     Above are some videos of her dogs, and it shows just how awesome agility can be when you are doing it.

Thought I would share, and hope you enjoy!

#7 ·
WoW, Id love to be able to take Zulu somewhere like that. They have loads around here but its the other dog issue :(

Anja is like a speeding Boxer bullet :lol:

All those babies were great, and so obediant :D  :D  :D  :lol:

#8 ·
She's really a nice person, and gave me the name of an agility trainer here in SE Wisconsin.  When does my Kash start?  He can just follow Hanna through the course.

I don't know if there are others here who rode hunters and jumpers.  I still brace my legs when I see any animal go over a jump.

Ann WI

#9 ·
Heather did you just say Wicked cool? haaaaaaaaaaaaa missin home!!!

great vids!!

#13 ·
Wow, Heather that is awesome! I am going to post this on our Hawaii site. It's amazing what they can do, huh? Well, I am going to do all I can to make it to the ABC show next year and see all this first hand. Especially since some of the Forum members will be there too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.