Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a new camera :) Oh man, this is awesome, let me tell you...Not super pricey, but fabulous pics, and really quick response time..Brand new Kodak Z1012 IS...So here's a couple of my test shots

Angel up close

Samson lounging

Knawing away and keeping them teethies nice and shiny

Samson decides to nap

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Re: Soo, in honor of Flick's arrival this w/end, I bought...

Very nice!!!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts

Aww Willow your babies are so cute!! They take wonderful photos! Just wait to Flick gets home and your chasing him to take pics of his wiggle butt LOL.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect timing!!!  And you crew is too cute!!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts

Really nice quality pics of some adorable models!! You'll get lots of mileage from the new camera recording Flick's growing up, can't wait!!! The 1st pic of Angel is ready to frame and the one of Samson sleeping is great, even handsome when he's sleeping :lol:

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

Those are great pics Willow!  Congrats on the new camera!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Great pics Willow! Angel looks very interested in it as well!  :D Samson looks great too! I can't believe it's only 5 more days!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

congrats willow!! I cant wait to see pics of Flick and i bet you cant wait til he gets home....only5 more days!! how much did that little bugger end up costing if you dont mind? I am looking to get a new one cause i just dont like the outcome of my pics on my current camera....not a very crystal clear picture i get IMO.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts

Terrific pictures!!! Darling babies!

·
Banned
7,576 Posts

Well hello, pretty Angel. And Samson looks so peaceful.
Nice camera Willow. Think you'll be able to catch Angel in action chasing helicopter??

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Andrea, what really sold me on this camera was the price....$299...It's brand new and I ordered it online right from Kodak and got $30. off..I used a version of this same camera at Rhonda's last month and that's where I got the idea from...It is incredibly fast for a camera at this price range :) Lol Jilly, not only Angel chasing helicopters but that little guy Flick as well :)

·
Registered
8,155 Posts

I know couple of weeks I need a new one!!!   I have an OK one but does not take *great* shots and stinks indoors.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts

willow, LOVE the pics your new camera takes.. angel is looking so beautiful and shiny!! i love samsons sleeping pic...tooo cute.. i am eagerly awaiting pics of your new baby..only 4 more days!!!  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

OMG... i cannot believe flick is coming home!!!!!  I feel like just yesterday we were seeing first day pics

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Okay...call me a idiot but I never noticed Angel had cropped ears....she is really pretty :)  Maybe I am always looking at the Sam man :)
The countdown if on and thumbs up for the new camera...you will need it :)

·
Registered
2,349 Posts

Oh, wow, gorgeous pics!  And a fast camera, that is essential with the new Flick's arrival.  I must have taken thousands of pictures that first day.  Count down to Flick..........

Nano

·
Registered
1,313 Posts

Great pics, Willow - the quality is awesome and your babies are so beautiful.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Lol Sharon, you never noticed those big ole ears of Angel's? How funny

·
Registered
693 Posts

Congrats on the new camera. Surely need one for the arrival of the Flickmiester.  Samsom and Angel are looking good as usual. Im jealous I want a new camera, too much delay with the camera we got now.  :D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts