Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.
I am not quite a mother yet, but will be in 2 days!!  My husband and I have bought an 8week old brindle boxer. His name is Otto  :) soo cute!  I am a first time puppy owner and am very excited.  I have been reading another boxer forum for about a month, but when I tried to register the web site wouldn't let me!! So I searched and found this one!  Thankfully I was able to register but now I can't upload any pictures of our new baby!! If anyone has any advice on how to get some pictures into my photo album AND how to create a thumbnail that would be soo great.  Even though Otto isn't with us yet, we have gotten to play with him a few times and I have some great pictures I would love to put up!!!  I can't wait to participate in the forums!! I hope to talk to you all soon!! ~MBrinkman

·
Registered
375 Posts
Welcome!!
I am new to this forum to, but have gotten some good advice from people!! can't wait to see pictures of Otto!! :D
Jessica

·
Registered
977 Posts
I absolutely LOVE the name Otto! Look forward to seeing th photos :D .

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
welcome!! be sure to read the past threads. we have lots of new puppies here so we have had lots of questions. there is TONS of great info and advice. i have some instructions on posting pics that were sent to me, i will send to you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I too need some help with posting pics on the site.  I had no problem putting them in the photo album but with the thumbnail I'm just struggling. My pics seem to always be too large.  
But anyways, welcome to the forum and we all can't wait to see Otto!!!
Congratulations!!!!

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Welcome to BoxerForums!

The max size for a photo in the photo gallery is 256 KB. Right click your picture file and choose properties before you try uploading again. There you will see a file size. There are free picture editing programs and websites out there. You could try Google's Picasa.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...I love your new pup's name, Otto..that is really cute....If you are still having problems dowmloading, send me a PM and I'll walk you thru it....

Look forward to hearing the adventures of Otto.... :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts