Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sophie's going to be 4 months old on the 4th so I thought it was time to update her pictures again.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
she is getting so big kate!! i remember when she was just a wee one you brought home! thanks for giving us updated pics

G

·
0 Posts
wow...Jetta will be that old in just a few short weeks...hard to believe she'll be so big then...Sophie is just gorgeous...I think she is one of my fave boxers on the site...(I'm partially to flashy and semi-flashy fawns...)  just adorable...Can I have her?lol

·
Registered
294 Posts
wow she looks like she's gonna be a big girl, big beautiful Sophie!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Alright Kate. What did you do with lil Sophie?  8O  That is not Sophie!!! She sure looks huge in those pics! She is beautiful! Thanks for updating us on her looks! :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sophie is looking great, she is a beautiful girl.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Oh my!! Shes so big! She looks so gorgeous!!! Your baby is growing up so fast!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yup, I'm with Lisa, what did you do with Sophie the pup?  :lol: Kate, she is just turning into a lovely young lady....Great pics of her

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG KATE!! I must have missed this post earlier. She looks MASSIVE! LOL seriously, what did you do with her?? She looks wonderful, you are doing such a great job with her. You were right, she looks like a brick house  :) She looks sooo good, I could go on all night LOL

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for all the nice comments!  Sophie has really started putting on some muscle - I guess playing non-stop all day and night with Kane has really given her a workout lol.  I didn't think that little 6 lb. baby would ever grow up, but it looks like she is on her way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts