Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, after using these forums and the invaluable information for the months before we decided on a boxer and the current 2 weeks (feels likes years) since.
I feel its only right to say a massive thank you from us in the UK and Sophie the absolute terrorist of a puppy dog currently at 9 weeks old ish.
I do have some wanted advice regarding a few things but just wouldn't be right without sending a thank you to the contributors on this site, a few current photos and a few earlier purely for cuteness.
thanks very much all :)
Dog Vertebrate Dog breed Carnivore Dog supply

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Mammal Whiskers

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Ear Pink

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Ear

Brown Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort

Dog Carnivore Companion dog Flooring Comfort

Plant Dog Dog breed Carnivore Grass

Dog Dog breed Comfort Carnivore Grey

Dog Dog breed Carnivore Comfort Fawn

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Oh what a beautiful little girl I laugh at ”terrorist” it does seem that way sometimes but I just think it’s showing their intelligence and zest for life! Enjoy her puppy years I know I said years but they don’t usually hit that settle down mark till about 3 girls sometimes a little sooner have fun with her!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi all, after using these forums and the invaluable information for the months before we decided on a boxer and the current 2 weeks (feels likes years) since.
I feel its only right to say a massive thank you from us in the UK and Sophie the absolute terrorist of a puppy dog currently at 9 weeks old ish.
I do have some wanted advice regarding a few things but just wouldn't be right without sending a thank you to the contributors on this site, a few current photos and a few earlier purely for cuteness.
thanks very much all :) View attachment 136988
View attachment 136987
View attachment 136996
View attachment 136995
View attachment 136992
View attachment 136991
View attachment 136989
View attachment 136993
View attachment 136990
Shes lush, my pup has the same markings 😀

·
Registered
266 Posts
3 awesome pups.
And don’t worry, they don’t really grow out of it. They just train your acceptance LOL

1 - 10 of 10 Posts