Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
wow thats a nice kitty house i need 1..hey can he make one for me to go to ? hahahaha

thats so cute !!!..and oooo Sophie is so upset you found out hahahaha

we have a hell of a time keeping the dogs out of the cat food..have it behind the bathroom door now..Isis cant get around the door and Onyx doesnt care enough to work at it haha..

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
LOVE the cat house, have to see if hubby can work one into his "honey do" list. LOL Gracie looks so innocent, can't be the terror you described before. 8O  Our cats eat on their own table (yes, their own table, I know crazy cat lady) Had an old table that I refinished and donated to them. Donner will rest his head on it looking pitiful ( will try to get pics, too cute) but they've made it very clear that he is NOT invited to dinner!!!! Even our old coon hound, Roscoe who would eat anything that would hold still learned and obeyed the cat food law :lol:

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
kate that thing is cool.  I am suprised she can fit in there....Just goes to show how good cat food taste to her...

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Sophie is like "this is SOOO not fair!!!" Hehe thats a pretty cool contraption for the kitty.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Now that is a nice kitty house!!! Laughing at Sophie eyeballing the house and the dining room...I can't see how she fit in there...

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep Sophie fits right through that little entrance.  I meant to say that I now feed the cat twice a day and only as much as she can eat in 15 minutes, or Sophie gets in there and finishes any leftovers.  I'm going to have to add another board so just Gracie can squeeze through and not Sophie.  When my dad built the little house for the cat he also added a vent from the house so it is heated in the winter and cooled in the summer lol.  Quite the little cat hotel!  No wonder she won't leave.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Wow Kate, Gracie is one lucky cat!! No wonder Sophie wants to get in on the action! She's probably thinking..why don't I have a little house!! Sophie is looking really big, its crazy that she can squeeze in there! I guess where theres a will theres a way!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I had to put my cats food on the counter... crazy I know but its the only way I could keep Summer and the other dog I had Pinto (Min Pin) out of her food. (I ended up giving Pinto back to the owners that had him first... Summer didn't really like the way he growled at her all the time)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts