Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to take some pictures of Sophie and Kane in their new backyard, but they weren't very cooperative.  I have about a hundred shots of the rears ends and most of them are out of focus but they sure had fun playing in the grass.  A first for Sophie.

Sophie sitting on her new grass

Sophie discovers pinecones

Kane and Hubby

Sophie discovers blue plums

Sophie finds a weed

the kids wrestling

more wrestling

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Kate those are such sweet pictures!! Sophie's gotten so big! I love all of the wrinkles on her face. Her and Kane look like they are having a blast.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I think they are feeling right at home in their lovely new backyard!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Is that their new yard at your parents Kate? Looks awesome and green grass! Lol...They are going to have a ball in their new digs....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes it is.  I grew up in that house and now many years later, I'm right back at home.  It feels strange and very nice at the same time.  We're going to live there for a year or so and get it ready to sell.  It's a huge home and lots of work ahead, but having an estabished yard is really nice except I have to pull weeds lol.  It's way to big for the two (or rather 4) of us.  After it's sold we will probably buy a small home or a condo so I don't have to do so much yardwork.  In the meantime, it will be great for the doggies.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
I am jealous.   We have 11 acres, but nothing fenced in but the pool  The layout is sooo awkward, and on a main street.  Next spring we really want to clear some land and fence it so we are not goign to the elementary school for off lead run around.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Great pictures, Sophie and Kane are so cute together.  They look like they are having a great time and loving it.

·
Registered
780 Posts
What great pictures!  They are so cute and looks like they are having a ball playing in the yard!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
what great pics ! so natural i love that...good luck with the house,ive done that its alot of work but so fun..

·
Registered
627 Posts
I'm jealous...your grass is so green.  I've got a nice big backyard, but having the babies, they tore up all the grass.

Great pictures!!!  They look so happy...and so cute.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I'm so jealous! Sohpie's a doll baby and I just want to squish that little face of hers!!

And the yard is fantastic! I want a bigger yard!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts