Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TODAY AND THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!  I have been so busy that I haven't had time to take pictures but I will soon as I get things calmed down around here.  Thank you Lori - I absolutely love them.  She's going to be the cutest dog on the block - like I don't think she is already lol.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Kate, so the new collar will just make her all the cuter...Waiting for pics.... :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well we tried to get her to hold still long enough to get a picture lol, but as you can see by the time we got a couple it was almost dark.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG the pics are great Kate!! Those colors are gorgeous on her! I have to say I was in need of a dose of Sophie pics. She looks amazing!! She has really filled out and she is so tall. You really are doing an amazing job with her! Wow! I keep scrolling back down looking at her...she is massive! LOL She is such a cutie...seeing her makes me want a fawn sooooo bad!!!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
OMG she loks great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrr my hubby is gonna hate the forum hahaha b/c now i have to get both dogs the collars hahahahahaha

have to sit down tonie and decide on the print..:)

·
Registered
207 Posts
I've got to get one! I was looking for one that was kinda masculine (Hoosier gets mistaken for a girl too much as it is). I'm thinking of the black one with the multicolored skulls...looks like something that I'd wear!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sophie looks so cute, I just love those colors.  That may be the one for Kiah's christmas present.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Sophie is sooo cute and her new collar and lead is perfect! I bought Donner a new collar and lead locally for his b-day before these were posted, hope he outgrows them by Christmas cuz now I want a new one!!!

·
Registered
780 Posts
She looks adorable!  What a cute collar and leash too!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Kate,
Sophie is sooooooo adorable!  Thanks for posting those pictures.  
I know how "fun" it can be to try to get pictures of a rambunctious puppy!
That "Plumeria Explosion" is perfect for her!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sophie looks gorgous in her new collar Kate....She will be the envy of the neighborhood now..Besides that was a good excuse for some new pics of that little sweetheart.....

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No, I haven't ordered a collar for Kane yet, but I'm going to.  Also I sooooo love this one for Sophie and since I have the leash, I am going to order another collar just like it so when she grows out of this one (which won't be very long I don't think) I will have another to go with the leash.  I am so pleased with the quality and the colors are fabulous on our dogs.  I think any one of their samples would work great for boxers.  Very nice job Lori!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Awwwww....thanks so much for the kind words!!!  

I put Sophie on the home page.  She is too cute!!!!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts