Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! It's been awhile since I have posted anything. Raleigh is now 2! She is wonderful!!!! She has been diagnosed with a slight irregular heartbeat but the vet said it wasn't anything serious. However, in the past couple of months, after playing and running around at the dog park Raleigh gets so sore. She can barely walk and she can barely sit down. We can't figure out if it's her knees or hips. We have to help her get into the car and up on the bed or couch to lay down. Then the next day Raleigh is fine! This only happens after we go to the dog park. Any suggestions or has this happened to anyone else's boxer?? And here is a recent pic of her!! Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
13,468 Posts
I would be a little concerned about an "irregular heartbeat" in a boxer because they can have some serious heart issues. What tests were done in regard to that? Was the vet referring to a heart murmur?

I believe some x-rays would help determine if there's something wrong with the hips and there's something called a "drawer test" they can do to check knees.

:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts