Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back after a long mission, Got word Dempsey has been great since biting the trainer a few weeks ago, He has not had one potty training accident, Has taken first place the past two weeks in his training class and is growing like a weed, He is now one week away from being 3 months old and stands in at 19 inches tall and close to 28 pounds.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Welcome back!  We are a pretty forgiving bunch if you supply us with some pics  :lol: Glad to hear everything is going good!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Awwwww...he is so cute! It must be so hard on you being away from him. God Bless ya and thanks for everything you do for us!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome back!!! Yup, sure fire way for us to forgive ya is to have pics....Dempsey is looking great and glad to hear he is doing well....

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
wife says she has been feeding him, boneless skinless chicken breast at dinner along with his kibble, was worried that he might be to big but the vet said he is not over weight and he still tapers which is good vet thinks he might be on the high side of 80 pounds and over 27 inches when he stops growing

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
He's gonna be a big boy!!  :)  Sadie is so much smaller than him and they are the same age. She is going to be a small adult for sure.

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
OMG he is a good size 3 month old.  Sophie is just 3 months old and weighted 17.6 lbs.  I haven't measured her to see how tall she is yet, but I'm sure she isn't that big. Look at those feet!!!  I think he is georgeous and will be a very healthy and good size dog.  Congrats to you wife for obviously doing things right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts