Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgOF-EJrFeI

After about 10-15 minutes of this, Ares just plopped right on the ground...5 minutes later, he managed to find the only mud puddle probably in the entire park...and man did he get excited when he found it.  I was going to stop him, but by the time I realized what he found, he was mid-dive...oh man that was so cute.

--

There was a lab out on the way to the park and he had no collar on...I was like ... oh sweet, I'll get to see how he acts with other dogs ... but I think the lab had an invisible fence or something.  The lab was barking like mad, and kind of ran full speed...soon as he hit about a foot from the road, he basically recoiled in pain and let out a few whimpers.  I felt bad.

Ares and I are working on ignoring distractions, and he did pretty well.  Although he did much better on the way home from the park lol.

·
Registered
627 Posts
That's a cute video.  He looks like he had a blast.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Great video! I subscribed to you and added you as a friend incase you get the invite and are like... "who the heck is this!?"

I haven't done video's in a long time... ever since I got Vista... it hasn't liked any of my video making programs... along with sig making programs... think I'm going to go back to XP Pro.

Love the VID!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks.  The video I just made right on my camera.  It's a Kodak V803 digital camera.  You just hit the video mode button, then click the shutter button, and it starts recording.  A nice big memory card makes it a lot better.

I tried a few editing programs, but couldn't ever get any to work...I just put them straight on the computer from the camera, then click on youtube and uploaded it...or I upload them to myspace.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
kiahsmom\";p=\"24113 said:
Great video; looks like loves playing fetch too!
Yeah, he likes to fetch the toy after he's already tired out.  The first time I throw it, he dive-bombs it, comes back to pick it up, then runs full speed in random directions sometimes flinging it around.

Tami, it's definitely worth it, then just go to youtube.com and make a screenname...then just click "upload" on the top right.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts