Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
Im Lori and my Augustus is our first boxer.. what a hoot this first 8 weeks have been. He is such a clown, but on the other had he can be the worst demon child in the world but we love him. We got Gus at  6 weeks from a byb who had a litter in the back of a truck in the local Wal-Mart parking lot. I know that sound funny but he was no blue light special, I stoped and looked and he was the only male out of 8 sisters. Registered, first shots and tails and de-claws were all done. I did the good wife thing and called my husband to see if it was alright ( since we already have a 10yr old mixed female - she is boder collie and german sheppard). Well, my husbands reaction was if he is handsome and priced right than he is your responsiblity and get him.. (thats the reaction you get when your shopping and your husband is on the lake fishing lol)..
So home he came with me , he is a flashy fawn and just the bright spot in our family. Never a dull moment.
The big challenge will come soon , we are moving and will be living in our travell trailer for a period of time, so we already walk on a leash and tie in the back yard now for practice but are looking for a travell pen so they are not cooped up insided all the time. And will spend some time riding in the car.
I am glad I found this forum, it has really helped me figure out what he is like.... Thanks to All of you. If you go go boxermom07 in the gallery I have more photos there.
Lori
Emory,TX

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi, and welcome to you and Augustus!  :D

He is a cutie patootie!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts