Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UHM I was just wondering how bad is Sour Cream for a boxer??? You see its not that I gave them this new "treat" But more like my Darling Hubby forgot to put it away after dinner last night and when I came back out to the kitchen a very hours later, I found the container that was brand new as of last night licked clean.  They took off the lid pulled the foil wrap all the way off and liked 8 oz of Sour Cream clean out of the little container.  I don't know who it was I don't know if they worked on this together.   I suspect it was a group effort.  But I just thought I would see if I should be concerned about Boxers eating a Dairy product.  

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Most likely will cause the runs.  Its high in fat and should not be fed on a regular basis - can lead to pancreatitis.    However it was an isolated incident, so you will most likely see the runs!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Like was already stated, they make have the runs, but other than that, they should be fine...Have to watch these babies like hawks sometimes, huh? I am soo lucky that mine don't countersurf

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far both are diong really well keeping my fingers crossed that the runs are not to bad if at all. Thank you all for your respones I will keep you informed!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Must have been the cat. It's alway's the cat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts