Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one scheduled for 1-12-07 at 2pm in Pembroke Mass.

Anyone interested in coming, and your dog is well socialized, up to date on shots please PM me for details.  Its an indoor facility so space is limited:)

G

·
0 Posts
Up to date on shots, yes.  Well socialized, he's not anti-social.  I'll send you a PM.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like a lot of fun Heather....Wish we were closer  :) I'd like to organize something like that here when the fences go up

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Yeah, me too!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hi Heather!  Just wondering if we're still on and who's going!!  
Lola was being a hyper pain the other night....I told her if she didn't calm down she wasn't going to play with her friends on Saturday.......needless to say she didn't calm down!! lol!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Have fun, sure wish we could be there.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Sounds good!  

WARNING to everyone that's attending: Lola has been pretty much captive since the winter months settled in...she's going to be off the wall!!  She gets a good amount of indoor play time, but I haven't been able to walk her and she's only had a few play dates recently.  She'll be all sweet & shy at first, then once she gets comfortable with your pups....GAME ON!  Please don't hesitate to tell me if she's annoying you....she will sniff and lick you to death if you allow!  Also, we've been slacking in the training dept. so feel free to laugh when I call her and she completley goes deaf on me!  And feel free to yell at me when she jumps up to greet you....she won't do this to myself or my bf, but she thinks strangers are fair game...we're working on it!    

This should be fun......and exhausting!  Think I may just have to bring my new video camera to capture this!  

Barb - I wish you and Kiah were coming too!!  Start driving now :D

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Unfortunately I'm not going to make it, Oggie came down with conjunctivitis and I don't want to risk infecting any other dogs as well as making sure he takes it easy for a while.  Figures...

·
Registered
220 Posts
Sully and any other boxer owner's in the northeast--I am planning a get together at my house in the late spring early summer.  Hopefully you can make it to that one.

Scott

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like fun you guys, take lots of pics.....Alicia, all the dogs at meetup this Sat were acting like stinkers and we decided it's cos they all have been cooped up due to the cold weather....Hoping it goes well for everyone :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm sure you'll all have a great time!  :D  Pictures are definitely expected! A ton of them!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts