Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have kinda talked to Bob about this, and we were thinking an end of the summer BBQ get together for our boxer forums family would be a blast! If you all would like to see this happen I would be happy to organize it and get everything set up.

My ideas were this:

1-make it a pot-luck so we can have a variety!
2-at a doggy friendly location
3-near one of the central socal beach cities (Huntington beach or Long Beach)
4-Anyone on boxerforums in socal (heck if they want to come out from norcal or AZ you are welcome too!)
5-maybe have a small raffle or door prize?
6-everyone take TONS of pics and we can make a little web-site or thread on here for everyone to have access to the pics!
7-I am thinking late august would be ideal, but, I NEED feedback from everyone on what would work best! (With that said, I know not everyone will be 100% happy with everything, but I can try my best! hehehe)

Let me know what you think!

Lisa

**********POST AWAY YOUR THOUGHTS/SUGGESTIONS HERE AND LETS GET THIS DONE!********************

POT LUCK SIGN UP

HOT DOGS- Lisa
HAMBURGERS- Jill
BUNS (BOTH)-
POTATO SALAD-
MACARONI SALAD-
FRUIT SALAD-
SODA-
-
-
WATER-
-
DOG TREATS- Tracy
DESSERT-
CHARCOAL-
LIGHTER-
Paper Plates- Jill
Utensils- Jill & Lisa
Napkins-

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
I would love to come! That would be fun and I'm sure all our pups would have a great time!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
YAY!!!! Tracy and I are only up the freeway from you! I think this is going to be F-U-N!!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
sounds like fun.....i used to do these kind of get-togethers with car forums....always a good turn-out, lots of fun, and great people......would be awsome to have the same result from this forum.......

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Can I come, even if I don't have a dog? I would love to meet all your babies.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Blazed Rocky said:
sounds like fun.....i used to do these kind of get-togethers with car forums....always a good turn-out, lots of fun, and great people......would be awsome to have the same result from this forum.......

Hehe, thats what made me think of a boxer one...lol...my 240sx meets are usually pretty big too.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
samsonsaunt said:
OF COURSE!!!!!!!! It would not be the same without you!!!! :D

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bob_Loblaw said:
samsonsaunt said:
OK, but you're on poop patrol! hahaha! :tease:
Now that is just mean! :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

Notice, she wants to meet the babies....not the parents! hahaha. :lol2:

·
Registered
733 Posts
This sound like fun... I know we are to far south for everyone but we have a big park here that has a dog park along with picnic table, BBQ's and play area for kids, it's a big park. Is there something like that up where your thinking of having it? It would be great letting the dogs loose.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Bruno and I would LOVE to come if we werent in Texas.Sounds like LOADS of fun!

·
Banned
480 Posts
TracySmith said:
LynseeC said:
You guys definitely need to post pictures of this! I can't wait to see!
You should come down for it! :D Just sayin'
I love this idea, Do you guys know more specifically what dates it will be. I can then plan a little better the drive and all :D I will need to convince my husband too, which may not be an easy feat.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was thinking in August or Sept. But, I NEED your input!!!! :D

So please send me a PM if you guys have concerns or certain dates you are not available. Also, if you want to sign up for the potluck....send me a pm with what you can bring. :)

1 - 20 of 101 Posts