Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Re: Spaying scar... impressed! *pic*

WOW that really does look good  :D How's it going keeping her quiet???? Sending positive vibes that the other bump is nothing, let us know.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Keeping her quiet has been fine.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts

Her incisions look great. Is she licking at them? Hope she recovers quickly.

She's quite the beauty!

·
Registered
537 Posts

My vet used the same stuff on Harleigh but didn't look near as good as Binga's the next day. Actually it was pretty dang bumpy and thought it was going to heal that way, but now it's flat and fine and looks great.

Glad to hear Binga is doing good.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts

looks great. glad it all went well and im sure the bump will come back fine but it is nice to have a vet that understands your concerns huh? good luck on the recovery.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

That looks really good!  I am glad thngs went well.....Just remember with glue NO BATH and watch to make sure she does not lick :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts

It looks like a scratch.  Glad all went well.  Rocky had stitches but I was looking the other day and you can't even tell he had surgery.  Well, besides the flat sac! :lol:

·
Registered
7,902 Posts

Thats looks really neat and clean, you have to really look just to see it!  :thumbup:

She is not going to want you to know when she is better, she will have to give up her throne :king:

·
Registered
2,592 Posts

That is prety impressive for a day after surgery! Hope she is doing well!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

[quote="sharonL\";p=\"117965":348wb8f0]That looks really good!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

Wow!! Looks really impressive!  :D

·
Registered
370 Posts

That scar is like Allie's and they used stitches!  3 years later you wouldn't even know she had surgery.  You have to really look close to see a faint scar.  Your vet is good!  Binga sounds like she is doing good.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

Well that really does look good! I am impressed...hoping the biopsy for the bump comes back fine as well....Lol at Binga enjoying her "queen" status :)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

The vet called me today about the spot they removed off of Binga's side.  He told me that it was a cyst.  He said it was a certain kinda, but I can't remember the name or even pronounce it.  Maybe Sebaceous Cysts?  I looked up cysts and I found that word.  He did said it was benign and she is fine.  

He said that since she was having the spaying surgery it was the best time to have it removed.  Also that she could possible get another one.

So thats good news I guess.  Nothing serious and she is healing up fine  :)

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I'm happy to hear there is nothing to worry about with Binga!  :D  Great News!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts