Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Diesels mom wasnt the only one who had a very screwed up evening!! (hope everything works out with that btw!!) long sorry!!

ok so i am late getting home and there are people walking their dogs in front of my house so i know i have to leash the girls so they dont go nuts. So i get inside and attempt to leash them up while they are beaning about and get them to the door. when we get outside not a sole in sight-SCORE :dance: !! so i take the leashes off and let the girls have fun. They are busy burning and going potty and just enjoying being out of the kennel when a guy rides by on his bike. Not a big deal since he paid no attention what so ever to the girls. Well THEN another younger guy-i would say he was 18 and i am being generous with that estimate-rides by and stops....CRAP

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
GOOOOOOOD for you!!!!! GRRRRR some people make me so mad...they just want the money from the pups....dont care about the outcome. OHHHHH that just makes me want to scream. But i am proud of how you handled things!!! Kudos to you!!

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Good for you on trying to educate the young man, but be very careful too, ther are jerks out there just looking to steal popular purebreed dogs (and we all know the prices we see them being sold for)  to resell them, keep them, or try and cash in on a reward.  Now that you know you have had someone eyeing them, I'd be very careful to keep a close watch on them and your home.  I'm sure you do.  But it's something to think about.  Sorry for being cynical tonight - but stuff like that scares me.

·
Registered
291 Posts
i agree keep an extra careful eye out! people are such morons where has all the common sense gone?? you are a good dog mom and im sure a wonderful neighbor to someone who dserves it! clearly not him!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh believe me guys i am on the lookout ALL the time. I had my puppy Chloe stolen just this past January-had only had her for about 5 months when she was taken. It broke my heart..... now i am overly suspicious of people showing interest in my dogs. I kinda feel bad about it because i know that 9-10 times it is innocent, but i dont want to risk my girls again. My bf and i will keep each other informed of the people who show interest in them and have like a "family watch" when we are out and about. sounds paranoid, but i would rather be paranoid then to have another boxer stolen from me.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
I completely understand when Jessie gets mistaken for a pitt, because of the white face and her longer snout... but give me a break... Is this guy kidding me... Savannah and reese do not look anything like pitts...

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Dang Andrea, I think I would have wanted to clock that guy...It really amazes me how some people automatically think that if you have 2 dogs, you must be breeding. Come on now, get a clue....More than likely everything you said went in one ear and out the other, but at least you tried...I also always worry about something happening to my 2, especially Angel cos of her looks, someone might think she would be a great breeding bitch, only to find out that she is spayed, then what would happen to her?

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i told the guy that savannah was spayed, and that reese will be spayed on monday. last part was a stretch of the truth, I plan on spaying her I just dont have the funds at the moment since i had to buy my daughter a whole new wardrobe since her school went to uniforms and she couldnt wear anything she had!

I like the sign Honeyec, wonder if it would be a deterent..... :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Someone approached Shaun a couple of months ago about Jessie... The guy gave him a card and everything... Jessie wasnt even a year old yet...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts