Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe not show dogs or well bred but my special babies that I am so proud of.  Couldn't get Keegan to stand, he just wanted to lay in the sun.

This sun feels so good!

Mom why are you making those funny noises??????????

OK, I'll stand but I don't like it.

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Looks like two reserve winners right there!!!  Great photos - can you send some sun over here - everything is wet, rain and grey:(

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwww they are jsut so so gorgeous !!

8O look at your yard...WOW..Isis would NEVER allow those flowers... :roll: shes so lame she feels NO NEED for flowers or plants of any kind.. :roll: but she leaves the weeds alone :roll:

i HAD to add that keegan looks amazing !!!! and Kiah always does :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Its coming your way, we had that yesterday.  Too bad there isn't one more day in the weekend, it will be 70 here tomorrow.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well you can't blame that handsome guy for wanting to lay in the sun...MMMM, feels good Ma :) Keegan looks awesome Barb and Kiah always looks soo pretty..Yup, definitely winners to me :)

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Too cute. . .they look all show dog to me :emtthumbs:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
divajulia\";p=\"119071 said:
I love how shiny they are in the sun, don't you? Fantastic pictures!!!
Keegans coat has changed so much due to the fish oils.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Keegans as hadnsome as ever!! And of course Kiah looks stunning!! I dont blame you for being a proud mamma...i would!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Barb - They are just gorgeous! and your flowers WOW! They are really pretty.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Those are great Barb. The 3rd one of Keegan with his head tilted is perfect  :D Kiah looks so pretty with the floral background. So nice to see some signs of Spring!

G

·
0 Posts
Well I think they are both adorable and PERFECT for you.  Mine aren't show quality either, but I couldn't possible love them anymore than I already do    :)

They look so happy out in the sun.  And I will repeat what people have already said...   their coats are shiny!  I need to try the fish oil.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Beautiful poopers!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
barb, they lok perfect together.. they really do.. i love your flowers,they are gorgeous!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts