Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you do?

Both of my babies have done this a few times...I go to the backdoor...ask who has to go potty...they come running...look at me...bark...and squat in front of me or mike and let it all go...then they run the other way while :backtalking"

why would they do this?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
ok... its not funny but when u stop and think about it, it really is funny... i cant help but picture them doing it and backing up going bahahaha lol.... omg i feel so bad but i am laughing out loud right now

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Are they peeing inside?
Either way it isn't spite... dogs don't think like that.
If they are peeing inside, I would leash them and take them out the door :)
If they are peeing outside and running... laugh  :lol:

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
this is inside...and only has happened a few times...but it does just seem like they are like..Ha...I peed...whatcha gonna do about it, lol...

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Maybe they are just confused and think that it is close enough! hahaha.
Sorry but I can't help but picture Felix's face when he gets excited and starts his tail tuck run.. It is soo funny.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
they sure are characters...they have so many good qualities it's just so hard to hold their naughtiness against them, lol

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They probably think they did a good thing, you said potty so they pottied  :lol:  Sorry for laughing, but the mental picture is hillarious.

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't really think they were confused...we do this 4 times a day everyday...we say who has to go potty and then they are to ring the bell in response...so their potty word means bell to them..then the bell means go outside and pee/poop

1 - 9 of 9 Posts