Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since he was 7 weeks old I started spoiling him and now he's massive and I still spoil him.I wonder what I'm gonna do when he is 8 months because he wont leave me quiet unless I lift him up. lol After the training I make people laugh at me when we finish training he jumps and scratches me so I lift him.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
He's got you wrapped, doesn't he?! :p  He is a cute wittle baby. Yes, I have to admit I also have a 62 lb. lap dog who thinks she's a 10 lb. toy poodle!  :wink:

·
Registered
378 Posts
aww too cute.Cheyenne the new one we got the day we got her we took her to my boyfriends parents and she jumped right on his moms lap and layed there till we were ready to leave lol

·
Registered
770 Posts
Have to admit- I've got a boxer lap dog too! Once we settle down for the evening Daisy loves to plonk herself on my lap! I think she is completely oblivious to the fact that she is a big girl now!

Heather

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that pic was last month's he was 4 months now he is 5 months and getting realy heavy, he does it only on me lol I can't imagine why he feels safe because I am only small :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is gorgeous and looks way to comfy in your lap...Samson is also very demanding about attention, but sometimes it gets to be too much..The best thing to do is ignore him when that happens, or get up and leave the room..They get the message...Samson will go lay down in his bed with a BIG SIGH, like he is terribly hurt.....

How can you not love having a big loving lap dog? Even if you are being crushed..... :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If he doesn't get my attention he grabs my jeans/trousers and starts pulling after jumping on me and scratching, I think it is too late to teach him now, I have to admit I do not work hard on it neighter I love him too much and he always wins. Lately he is doing something naughty also lol you know and I asked the trainer why is it on me only, He said because he wants to be the leader.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Omg I seriousoy love when I get down on the floor and let Cactus into my lap.... I sometimes think one of us is going to purr from the lovely experience that is petting my dog.  I feel silly sometimes but I adore petting him.  He seems so greatful....... I say as long as they are well behaved, we are allowed to give em extra lovins!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
boxersaige\";p=\"3320 said:
If he doesn't get my attention he grabs my jeans/trousers and starts pulling after jumping on me and scratching, I think it is too late to teach him now, I have to admit I do not work hard on it neighter I love him too much and he always wins. Lately he is doing something naughty also lol you know and I asked the trainer why is it on me only, He said because he wants to be the leader.
He is only five months?  It's not too late.  If you give in when he jumps and scratches, you are telling him that he is in control.  You do not want that!  You need to start setting limits on when and where he can sit on you.  NEVER give in to his biting, pulling, etc!

Zhanna

·
Registered
6 Posts
[quote="mom2scout&gunner\";p=\"3291":195r1svk]Yet another boxer lap dog

1 - 11 of 11 Posts