Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last few days have been unusually loving around here. My youngest cat, Boo CANNOT leave the dogs alone. He stalks the dogs (and me) until we give in and give him our undivided attention. He's normally pretty standoffish so this was a treat :lol:

·
Registered
880 Posts
I've heard of puppy love, but kitty love?  =)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those pictures are so cute, I like the one with Donner rubbing his head on the kitty.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Those pics are so adorable!  My poor kitty runs for the highest spot on her cat tree to get away from the dogs  :(

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
ohhh! so cute! that would never happen in my house!! my cat hates sumya

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, those are soo cute! Lol, Kitty Love is a good name for it.... :) Great pics Lori

·
Registered
770 Posts
Awww, bless! Boo is gorgeous! Is he headbutting Donner and weaving inbetween his legs, because one of my cats, Matilda does that with Daisy all the time!

Heather

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks everyone, I can't explain the sudden love coming from Boo. He's usually the one hiding behind doors to attack the pups trying to get them to play  :D Sharon, if I can figure out what brought on this change of heart, I'll send some to Price  :wink:
Heather, yup it's the head butt 1st then the weaving between the legs starts  :lol: Donner keeps looking at me like "are you SURE this is ok Mom??"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts