Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We went to the Cherry Blossom Festival in DC and it was a madhouse! So many people!!! ---- but the trees were absolutely breath-taking!

From the sun-roof in the car while we were stuck in traffic trying to find parking...

Group shot

Looking oh so tough!  :lol:

Pretty flowers

Damien says -- take a pic of my butt b/c I'm not movin'

Can I get a smile? Geesh!  :lol:

---btw there were so many Boxers out and about! It was so much fun meeting and greeting them all  :D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Great pics, makes me believe Spring IS just around the corner :lol: Always wanted to go to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC. Glad you had a good time and got to meet some new boxer friends.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
beautiful pics and your furbabies look so tough with the harnesses on.  I think I might have to get new harnesses for my trio and do some pics outside at a park too.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those are such great pictures; looks like you all had a great time.   can't wait to see our trees start to bloom, hopefully it will be in 2-3 weeks now that it almost April.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!

DonnersMom\";p=\"101259 said:
Great pics, makes me believe Spring IS just around the corner :lol: Always wanted to go to see the Cherry Blossoms in DC. Glad you had a good time and got to meet some new boxer friends.
I know what you mean! I was so excited to go... then I stepped outside and realized it was still pretty darn chilly outside!  :cry:  I'm originally from FL so this cold weather has got to go!  :lol:

DM_Boxers\";p=\"101266 said:
beautiful pics and your furbabies look so tough with the harnesses on. I think I might have to get new harnesses for my trio and do some pics outside at a park too.
You've got to try the harnesses! They are awesome! My guys don't pull at all... well unless they see another doggie! :lol:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Wow, what beautiful pics! Your babies are beautiful. Thanks for reminding me with those pics that spring is really on it's way!!!  :)

·
Registered
880 Posts
Great photos!  I love seeing the beautiful photos of the trees blossoming (jealousy)  and of course you have such a handsome family!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
I don't even know what to say...besides I hate you and your flowers and green grass! just joking...I'm just super jealous seeing as it snowed here this morning and is supposed to snow again tonite!

Really great pictures though!!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Great pictures! I'm just wondering when I will get to see Spring?  :roll: LOL it's got to be right around the corner...

Damien and Jasmine look so cute among all those colorful flowers. Looks like you had a great time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
So cute....I tried to convince Jeremy to go down there this weekend, didn't even think about taking the pups. Did I tell you we got another one? Anyway, I think we are going to try to go down to DC next weekend. Neither of us have ever seen the cherry blossoms and they are so beautiful.

BTW...Damien is huge! We need to get the 4 of them together soon.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Great pics!

And I am such a moron....I almost asked if yours were related as that last pic really shows their similarities. Then I saw their b-day being the same. DER! :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Looks like spring has arrived!! Great pics, yea we got cherry blossoms here as well...And the pollen as well.......ugh

1 - 15 of 15 Posts