Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Donner and I went to our favorite feed store today. He loves it there, the employees make a big deal over him and he gets to pick his own toy - like PetSmart only thats 1/2 hour drive away! Anyway todays find is Spunky the Spider by PlushPuppies. I can't believe all the stuff it does : squeaks in the head and the tips of 4 feet,grunts in the body,and a rattle around the body. He is mesmerized by it and carries it everywhere (pic in our album). He's pretty careful about not tearing up his toys but even if he shredded it tonight it's been worth every penny of the $9 it cost. :rofl:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
That pic with his new buddy is so cute...I can never find the cool toys like that!   I love to find the toys that will drive hubby nuts  :twisted:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow!! That's spiders almost as big as Donner! He looks like he loves his new toy!  :D

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
That spider's great, lots of parts to carry around and play with.  Donner looks like he's very comfy playing with his new toy.  Adorable!!!!

·
Registered
352 Posts
i love it!  petsmart is closer to me but i think i'll have to detour to petco just for this!!!  i think madeline would go crazy for spunky.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Angel says she wants one!!! Typical girl she wants everything.. :lol: I like that, looks big too....

·
Registered
352 Posts
we went to petco this weekend to look for this.  first, OMG, the thing is huge!!!  unless Donner's is smaller (the one @ store was green) but it was way cool.  second, it was $18!!!  now, i'm not one to skimp on the kiddos but $18 seemed a lot to spend on something Madeline's likely to destuff pretty quickly.  so, alas, we didn't get it but i'm going to scope out the web to see if i find any deals.  i'm on a mission to find a cheaper spunky (and will probably break down and shell out the $18 if i can't)!!!  ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
After reading this I broke out the measuring tape Spunky is 31 inches tip to tip. he IS huge! Donner is still carrying it around by the feet and it's still cracking me up. About the price: WOW! I saved the tag to remember the manufactures name and the price was still on it $8.99. Our local store is CountryMax, maybe they have a website? We do have a casualty to report : the small squeaks in the feet met their match in Donner and they are now small clicks lol.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts