Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wonder if there is a way that we could have a quiz type thing on here, where we could all answer questions in regards to what color our boxer(s) is (are), if we show, if this is our first, second, third, fourth, etc boxer..... I know that things like this pop up all the time on myspace and as soon as you click on your answers it retotals everything and lets you know the demographics.  Anyone good at this stuff?  I am curious as to fawn, brindle, reverse brindle, or white; classic or flashy; show or pet; tail and ears docked or natural;..... and any other fun things that might show a pattern.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I'm game Anne, want me to work on it? And a list of questions would be helpful or ideas anyways......Great idea

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Sounds fun...count me in!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Everyone is allowed!  That is at least part of the point- us getting to know us better. I have class today until 1:30pm and then I will started on it  or Willow (or anyone one else too) if you have time now, go for it!- till then if anyone wants a specific question, post it in here..... I posted my questions in the original post so feel free to add or tweak them in any way shape or form!  I love that you are all all for it!  You guys are such kewl boxer owners ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Sounds fun.  I like that idea.  I will be looking forward to it.

·
Registered
770 Posts
It sure does sound like fun! If I had to say something specific that I'd be interested to know it's probably people's views and perceptions on white boxers. You know me, I love my little white boxer baby!

Heather

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I was wrong about the polls :oops:  I thought the feature would allow for more than one question per poll.

I found a feature that might work though. It's on the homepage and allows poll questions to display in rotation. I have one question up there now.

If you can come up with some good poll questions with 2 - 7 answers I'll be happy to add them to the rotation.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts