Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have a boxer who sticks their tongue out when they are in a deep sleep? Its so cute! Piper does this all the time...wonder if its because she has a bit of an underbite :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OMG I love it!  That is too cute! :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts

HA HA and Isis is 6 yrs old..haha..i love it i think its a riot

·
Registered
544 Posts
Cute shots!  I especially love the one of Isis completely upside down with her eyes open (I know it's not a tongue shot but it's still too cute to not be mentioned)!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Kaci does allll the time...she doesn't even need to be sleeping for her tounge to be hanging out.

/picture whoreage :lol:

·
Registered
880 Posts
Okay that is too cute that Kaci does it while she's awake, I love it!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Tessie does at least once a day... We actually have a video of her wiggling it while she is sleeping. ... I love it!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Kiah doesn't either, hope the new guy I rescue will do it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
awwww..all these pics are adorable. i have never seen chloe or brodi stick their tongues out either.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
I love those!!! I have seen Samson do that a few times, but never Angel, we shall see with Flick  :)

·
Registered
537 Posts
maplesfolks\";p=\"96267 said:
yeah Maple does that too, I'll have to take a picture, she'll start moving it and make sucking noises and it's quite hilarious :)
Harleigh does the sucking too. It's sooooo cute. She has it hanging out and then all of a sudden in a deep sleep she starts sucking it while it hanging out. Almost has if she is sucking on a pacifier. But no pictures of the tongue out yet

Very cute pictures though. I too, think it's so cute that Kaci does it when awake. What a cutie she is.

**edited to say that I wonder how often the word "cute" is posted on a daily basis here**  :wink:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts