Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bonzer has never turned down any food!!  With that said we can not find a food to agree with his stomach.  Bonzer was started out on Eagle Pack Holistics, then when his stomach refused we switched to Eukanuba Lg. Breed Puppy, still the horrible room clearing gas and runny stool, he then went to Canidae first Chicken and Rice then Lamb and Rice.  Finally we have tried Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lovers Soul and have most recently mixed Purina in...that seemed to help not not fix it. We have transitioned him into each of these foods but no luck.

I don't want to sound cheap either but I am looking for something affordable that I can find pretty easily. We don't live any where near a big city...  I guess my main concern is that he is uncomfortable...I can't imagine having a tummy ache for that long and the gas he has is actually pretty offensive to company!! Luckily our friends have a good sense of humor!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
We found that Henry's tummy couldn't tolerate chicken.  Even a little would mess him up.
We use the Purina Proplan Sensitive Skin and Stomach food now.  Haven't had a problem since! :D
As for the gas, a teaspoon of low fat plain yogurt before bed works for us. :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts