Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yep, I use baby wipes in between baths too.  :)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Baby wipes here as well..Altho it's time for mine to have a bath I believe :) Samson would run if he could at the word bath...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Nexu\";p=\"49063 said:
When you guys say 'baby wipes' are you talking actual baby wipes for humans or is there a doggie version of the same thing?
They do have doggie wipes, but they cost about twice as much as the human baby wipes, so I just use regular baby wipes. I use the scented ones for Maddies body, and the unscented sensitive skin ones for her ears. They work great!  :D

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
hmm lets see, steamcleaner is topping the list in my house :lol: i use the babywipes, i bath in fructis shampoo (their coats are so shiny, and conditioned, and they smell better longer:) )  plus i febreez my couch, i have the airwick plugins, i use lysol for the kennel once i clean it with natures miracle, then one good swipe with a bleach water to kill anything. I vaccum once a week and steam clean once a month...unless stuff like today happens and we have a poo fest.  Thankfully that hasnt happened in months...must be the season change :)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
southerngirls\";p=\"49518 said:
i bath in fructis shampoo (their coats are so shiny, and conditioned, and they smell better longer:) )  
which one? I didnt know i could use that on a dog coat. Do you condition and shampoo?

lol ok back to what i do....vacuume 2 or more times a week. febreeze the couch, febreeze noticibles in every room. Bathe Mav every 2 weeks on avg and use oust when cleaning. i wash his bedding every couple of weeks as well including the bed cover.

I never thought about washing out the kennel because he doesnt mess in it but i guess it would get rid of his smell and as my mom told me the whole house smells fine but my room where mavs crate is smells like a dog lol...gotta get that sorted i suppose.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts