Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, new to the forum. I have a 3 and 1/2 year old brindle boxer. Once in a while in the morning i would notice audible sounds coming from her stomache, much like the sound a humans stomache would make if it were hungry . This would be accompanied by a loss of appetite until later on in the day. She wouldnt even be interested in any treats of any kind. Other than that there were no other symptoms and she seemed normal. Eventually as the day went on she would eat a meal and then be fine for weeks until it happened again. I just chalked it up as stomach aches except lately it has been happening more often and i am becoming concerned. I am just wondering if anyone else has experienced the same thing with their boxer and if so, what seemed to be the cause. Thanks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She eats twice a day and i feed her Blue limited ingredient turkey and potato large breed adult

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
There have been a lot of recalls regarding Blue Buffalo. Personally, I would switch her to another better food (slowly) and add The Honest Kitchen Perfect Form to her food twice daily.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts