Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everybody i can really use your help my boxer is 7 months old and about 50 pound i feed him the large breed NUTRA food (the blue bag) and he seems to have diarrheajust about every time i take him out. is there anything that i could give him with the food that can harden the stuff coming out.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Sounds like he might need a new food.. Allergies can make that happen or even parasites..Might wanna have a vet check him out..I have gave Chloe plain canned pumpkin (not the pie filling) for the runs and clears it right up.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Yeah you might want to change foods to see if that is the problem. Or take him to the vet to see if he might have worms. Hopefully his tummy starts feeling better and gets solid stools again.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ditto on what has been said already. I think a trip to the vet is a good idea just to rule out any health issues. I hope he's feeling better soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I get the same problems with Rocky...I have tryed to change the dry foods...first he was on raw meat. Natures Variey. I switched becasue it became to expensive to Bravo raw meats. Doesn

1 - 5 of 5 Posts