Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if everyone and their families are OK that live in the South East? We live in Red Bay AL, and it was bad here, a tornado touched down 7 miles from here. It was a rough nite, but I wanted to make sure that everyone else was alright that went thru those horrible storms. Willow, did you get storms down there? Is everyone in your family OK? We have to replace a window, and go clean the yard up, debris is everywhere!!!! Just wanted to know that I was praying for ya'll last night.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
I saw that on the news last night, hope everyone is OK too.  All we got is snow but the winds are supposed to be bad today with blowing snow so anyone in this area that has to drive be very careful.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I thought about everyone on here as well. I know there are a few people in the Tennessee area.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
The weather is crazy this winter!  I haven't even turned on the news this morning. We do have a few in AL and TN, and I hope everyone is okay!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Yea, we are fine Kris..Really got wild tho..Was rudely awakened at 3:30 by Marq, gathered up the dogs and hightailed it out of here, tornado was on a direct line for us.....Thankfully it stayed south, but it was tough and go there for a bit..Hope everyone else is ok.....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Gosh, Willow, how scary! I am glad to hear you all are okay.

·
Registered
11 Posts
We have tornado watches in effect right now here in Georgia but it is just rainy.  So far so good.

Hope everyone else is okay.  I saw on the news this morning that some folks really had it bad last night.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Damn Willow! I'm glad you are all alright! I would've been pooping a pickle, those tornadoes scare me! It's only good that you had some kind of warning and that it did stay south of you. Hope everyone else around those parts is alright!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
glad to hear that everyone is ok! willow you must have been so scared! i saw on the news this morning 67 tornadoes and 45 people dead.i feel so sorry for all those families.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
tootsie\";p=\"76702 said:
Damn Willow! I'm glad you are all alright! I would've been pooping a pickle, those tornadoes scare me! It's only good that you had some kind of warning and that it did stay south of you. Hope everyone else around those parts is alright!
Lisa, that is hilarious!  :lol:

·
Registered
22 Posts
I live in south east mo. near the AR.  line tornado touched down about a 1/2 mile from our house. Lots of damage in Memphis TN. which is not to far from here.. Spent the night in the basement with 6 dogs ( 5 boxers, and 1 dachshund),a cat, 2 adults and 4 children...lol tight squeeze ...but everything made it through the storms ok..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts