Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

"I think i'll make a few bubbles to get started..."

"...lick my lips so he'll know what i'm hinting at....."

".....and a bit of a boxer stare - no blinking - should help with the emotional blackmail"

Anyone else have pics to share (these are tame - he gets a lot worse 8/9 inch strings of drool :roll: )

·
Registered
343 Posts
Re: Strange 'show off' - some really disgusting drool photos

LMAO!!!! OMG Popeye did the exact same thing with the bubble yesterday, It was soo freaking funny! and he was sitting there with a bubble on his mouth for like 5 minutes...so hilarious

·
Registered
18,306 Posts

There's my handsome boy!! Blowing bubbles..Lol Annette, those are great..Ok, here's mine....

Samson wants more cheese

·
Registered
11,429 Posts

Those are great :rofl:  Kiah slimes but haven't seen any bubbles yet.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts

oh annette that is so funny!! just last night Savannah had this HUGE drool blob. I was laying on the ground doing situps, and my bf came and laid next to me to do them as well when savannah came over and stood over me. I saw that the slobber blob was about to fall on me so i hurried up and shoved her away. She then went and stood over my bf and looked down at him when the slobber blob fell! hit him smack in the face. I was laughing so hard that i couldnt even finish my workout!! it was the funniest thing i had seen in a long time. My bf was like "oh my god i just got slimed!! that is so gross, you knew that was coming didnt you!!! ":D

who me........?  8)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts

LMAO!!!!! That second pictures is just too cute for words.  I'm still laughing as I'm trying to type this.  That curly tongue is so funny!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts

Henry is not much of a drooler.  He gets a little "foamy" sometimes.
Voltaire is just gorgeous!

·
Registered
3,939 Posts

Vol is the bomb.....He is so handsome.  Fiona is not a drool machine at all!

·
Registered
1,641 Posts

LMAO! love the bubbles..What a gorgeous boy drool and all!  Chloe only does little tiny drool bubbles when we have something she wants.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Andrea - that is sooo funny :rofl:  - in a disgusting kind of way :sick: !! Voltaire is my first boxer so the drool was a bit of a shock :roll: . And in any case we're (hubby & I) 90% responsible because we feed him bits off our own plates all the time :oops: Voltaire has us trained really well :wink: Sometimes he makes a huge effort to clean himself up after eating - he rubs his mouth along the front of the sofa's  :x . And when we go out we know when he's been in our bedroom (out of bounds and he knows it) because i find 2 parrallel snail trails on the duvet cover - about the width of a boxer mouth apart :roll:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts

I love Voltaire!! Slime, bubbles, and all!  :p  Buster was a big time drooler and foamer. Maddie doesn't drool at all.  :D

·
Registered
236 Posts

Such handsome boys, drool and all.  I love the way Samson looks right into the camera.

·
Registered
780 Posts

Those pictures are priceless!!!  Love the one with the tongue hanging out.  All of ours have drooled or made bubbles whenever we are eating!  We don't usually give them things at the table but when we are in the living room with a snack they are right there with their drooling doolies going on!   8O

·
Registered
1,317 Posts

LMAO....that is funny. I started looking at these pics last night but had to close them out cuz hubby would go nuts if he saw a boxer drooling like that   lol.

·
Registered
627 Posts

Those pictures are great.  That is too funny.  Roxy bubbles at the mouth when I have a cookie in my hand and I take too long to give it to her.

·
Registered
770 Posts

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Bubbles, drool blobs and snail trails!  :rofl:  :rofl:
It's hilarious!
Daisy gets foamy after a big walk and she makes snail trails anywhere and everywhere after she has been eating!
I've only ever seen her blow a bubble once and it really made me laugh!
We all love our drooly, dribbly boxers though don't we!

Heather

1 - 18 of 18 Posts