Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
893 Posts
:eek:3  What cuties, that little one is a chubette. How much do they weigh. Sleeping boxers rule!!

Luann

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Aww... they are so cute together!  :D

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the little one is an olde english bulldogge.  he weighs about 13 lbs in that pic but he weighs 17.5 now (3 weeks later)  Maguiness weighs in at 59 lbs but I am sure that he will out weigh her someday!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh my goodness, how cute!!! They look soo cozy all snuggled up with each other....I guess that means they are getting along well? :lol:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
they get along wonderfully.  Maguiness is REALLY patient with him.  I am surpirsed honestly,  at just how good she is being.  He follows her around EVERYWHERE and wants to do whatever she is doing.  They chew on the the same nylabone (at the same time!!!),  sit next to each other, run to the door together.....it is so funny.  Finn bites at her and steps all over her and she only correct him once in a while if he gets to rough.  We have to watch them all the time and correct them is things get carried away but Maguiness is so helpful in the disciplining.  He picks up a lot from her (the good and the bad, LOL!!)  It has really been a blast so far.

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i love having 2 dogs..they really bond..

yours look sooooooooooooo cute together hehe...best friends from the start :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts