Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
186 Posts
I am so sorry on everything you are having to deal with right now. This is a very tough decision. No one can tell you how to make the decision, all we can really do is be here for you. You need to think do you want to put your baby through the chemo and surgery again or do you want her to live a happy life and not be sick from the chemo. I would wait to tell your son until you have decided on what you want to do and see what is input would be. It will hurt him very much since they were raised together. Another thing you have to think of is can you afford the dollar amout. But once again the decision is up to you and we will support you either way and we will be here for you.
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top