Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking thru my photobucket and had a picture of the pool opened, and ready for some cookouts, cocktails and swimmers.....hence right now its covered up.  its cold, much more inviting when it looks like this - so come on warmer weather  - I am all done with the cold.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
awww that does look so nice right now...I can't wait for even spring at this point...I've had my fill of snow and ice for this winter!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That is the same thing my sister and I were talking about tonight, so ready for spring.  Getting really tired of white, need green grass and flowers.

·
Registered
882 Posts
smack83\";p=\"88574 said:
awww that does look so nice right now...I can't wait for even spring at this point...I've had my fill of snow and ice for this winter!
Ditto, I'm ready for some walks on the beach, swimming, and boating with Gaby.....I hate the cold, but I guess us Canadians have to learn to deal with it

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
8O guess i shouldnt comment huh.. :D  ill mail you some sand Heather? hehe

i miss spring and waiting excitedly for summer..its not the same when the days are ALL the same..never changes..esp when you grow up in Mass and are sued to the fall spring summer winter...
winter here is 85 instead of 100 :roll:

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah days like this make you want to go plant flowers, then tomorrow it will be 14 degrees out.  ha ha ha

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Holy Crap heather! you have what appears to be a really big and nice home!! I think Ciara would die and go to heaven if we had just the backyard alone ;)

Poor hanna...she is just so antsy! Texas is so ridiculous though...it was 80 degrees over the weekend, it rained monday, snowed yesterday, hit mid 70's today and is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
I'm so tired of winter, this is getting so old! One day it'll be 67 out and the next it'll be 30... but that's Kansas for you! BLAH! No fun!  I'm just glad we got Boz to the dog park!

G

·
0 Posts
[quote="southerngirls\";p=\"88596":yfjp0bjn]Holy Crap heather! you have what appears to be a really big and nice home!! I think Ciara would die and go to heaven if we had just the backyard alone ;)

Poor hanna...she is just so antsy! Texas is so ridiculous though...it was 80 degrees over the weekend, it rained monday, snowed yesterday, hit mid 70's today and is supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow!!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
heather ,great pool!! how about aboxer forums pool party??!!! :lol:  :wink:

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
I wouldn't mind summer about now either.  I'm get sick and tired of our temperatures changing all the dang time, alot of the time there is 20 degrees difference or better.  I'm ready for warmer weather, although I'm sure you'll hear me complain about having to mow my yard in 100 degree temps.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Yeah, nice pool Heather! Hanna looks like an ant standing next to it!  :lol:  Spring is on it's way!  :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
Heather thats a great pic to photoshop lmao

with a thing above hannas head saying Mom whens summer?

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, Hanna sure is ready, isn't she? Oh I hear ya about wanting summer, course when it gets here in the South with all it's humidity I know I will be complaining :) Love your backyard by the way...Reminds me of mine in Cali a few years ago

1 - 19 of 19 Posts