Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics from the last chicagoland boxer meetup.we had such a good time as usual sumya found the biggest male in the place and decided that he would be her"boyfriend" for the day.this time it was Jogger a one year old, cropped, docked, intact flashy fawn male. he is the one in most of the pics. we had a blast!!!

sumya and her boyfriend Jogger

ROTFLMAO!!!

i guess everyone has their own way of saying hello!

HELP!!!

GOTCHA!!!

boxers...boxing

get OFF me!!

saying hello.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Aww, looks like she has a blast! I want Bubba to have a Boxer meet up lol! Also, she has good taste in boyfriends you should be proud of your girl LOL

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Are u a member of the Chicago Boxer Meetup or Naperville Boxer Meetup?  I am a member of both.  Yesterday was the Naperville Meetup at the Dupage Forest Preserve Dog park but only made it 1/2 way there and Daphne started acting bad therefore we went home.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like a lot of fun, hope I can make it to one of the meetups.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
DM_Boxers\";p=\"86816 said:
Are u a member of the Chicago Boxer Meetup or Naperville Boxer Meetup? .

i am a member of the chicagoland boxer meetup.i did not even know that there was a napervillle one.how often does the naperville one meet?

·
Registered
882 Posts
Great pics Rebecca, I love the look on Sumya's face in the "get off me" picture...If looks could kill :lol:

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
The naperville one is every month usually the first saturday each month..  April 5, is the next one.  I belong to both groups.  I will have to search for you on the chicago boxer meetup.  I am under both as DM_Boxers.

U think Jogger is Sumya's boyfriend now, just wait till she sees Attila.  She will think she died and gone to heaven because how sharp he is.  Even with a broken leg he still is sharp and I will personnaly put Sumya and Attila within a heart on his cast if they fall in love......

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
DM_Boxers\";p=\"86909 said:
The naperville one is every month usually the first saturday each month..  April 5, is the next one.  I belong to both groups.  I will have to search for you on the chicago boxer meetup.  I am under both as DM_Boxers.

U think Jogger is Sumya's boyfriend now, just wait till she sees Attila.  She will think she died and gone to heaven because how sharp he is.  Even with a broken leg he still is sharp and I will personnaly put Sumya and Attila within a heart on his cast if they fall in love......
\

LOL! sounds good to me! you just may end up drawing that heart because sumya is easily smitten and falls in love at the drop of a hat! :lol: and seeing how handsome atilla is i bet it will be a sure thing!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, that second pic just made me laugh....Luckily I wasn't taking a drink of tea :lol: Rebecca, those are great and love Sumya's new heart throb....Glad you all had a great time

G

·
0 Posts
wow...it's it funny how our sweet babies can LOOK so mean but be so sweet...Sumya seriously looks so angry in some of those, but I know she is just playing!  Looks like she had a blast!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LOL Great pics! I too love the second pic! But yeah if looks could kill!!!!

She looks like she had an absolute blast!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Looks like so much fun.  :D  I love that second pic!  :D

·
Registered
725 Posts
How fun!! They look so so happy! I wish we have a group like that where we live...LOVE the pics

1 - 19 of 19 Posts