Gotta get this pup a passport... she'll be in China in no time

Awww sandy face

taking a break

guarding their kid

unless of course their heads are in a hole lol

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Cute pics :) love them guarding their baby!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
those are some cute pics! looks like they both had a great day at the beach!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hey Beka, what beach is that?  Those pics are too cute!  Looks like they had a blast digging in the sand!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the great comments guys! The pups are still worn out (a whole day later) they have been napping all day long lol.  

Trish- the beach is Ocean City, MD.  They allow dogs on the beach (leashed) year round execpt Memorial Day - Labor Day... so basically for the summer they can't go :(  
Just in case... there is another place called Quiet Waters Park in Annapolis, MD and they have a dog beach.  It get's pretty crowded but it's still fun.  

Beka

·
Registered
933 Posts
Thanks for the info.  I shoud've taken my dogs up to OC friday or saturday.  It was sooo nice.  It's only about a 3 hour trip.  I'l have to check out the dog beach in Annapolis.  That's only about 45 mins away.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No prob- it was gorgeous out wasn't it! I live near Baltimore so if you ever want to meet up to have the pups play just let me know.  

There's also another dog beach at this park called Downs Park in Pasadena, MD.  They don't have a dog park like Quiet Waters which has both but the beach is a little bigger.  

Beka

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Looks like you all had a great time, love the guarding and digging to China pics. Sandy face pics are too cute.   Looks warmer than our day at the lake but it was so much fun.

·
Registered
882 Posts
awww great pics!...looks like everyone had a wonderful time...I love the digging to China pic :lol:...I took Gaby to the beach today also but she didn't dig any holes, she was just to busy trying to get the attention of another boxer we met there :)

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
oh my goodness what cute pictures! I love the pics where both of there bottoms are in the air! Looks like they had a wonderful time!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maddy_mae\";p=\"111680 said:
Looks like fun! Anytime you guys wanna get together at Quiet Waters, let me know...we are right here in Annapolis:)
Awesome! I'll pm you in advance and maybe we can meet there :)

·
Registered
933 Posts
Oooh, yeah, count me in too!  We can have one big boxer party at the beach...lol!

·
Registered
893 Posts
I own a condo in OC, Md. we are going in 2 weeks, it will be Delila's first trip. Where did you stay? Ekim loves the beach.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
How fun! And boy have your babies grown :) Loved the pics, the "sandy face" was soo typical of a Boxer :lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts