Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
come join in...the sunday nite chat is in progress!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
508 Posts
Well darn i was a little late. when i went into the chat room you guys logged out. lol

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I wanna chat!! Sunday nights just don't work for me... :(

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Bah hum bug I missed it!! And I was looking forward to getting laughed at!! :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I was wondering where you were, Cindi!!

I missed out on most of it.. I was sooo side tracked yesterday evening...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL, Cindi!  It's okay...we spent alot of time laughing at Willow and Mike for being victims of dialup).  Shint was having fantasies of an all man world takeover and his gf supporting him as a vet in Hawaii (still laughing over that one).  We talked some about training and homeopathic methods of treating and supporting a dog with arthritis.

Im sure Willow took some notes and can put it up for everybody that missed it.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Notes? Me take notes? Oh lord, I'm in trouble now..Liz pretty much covered what we did talk about on a serious basis anyways..Had a great time, lots of laughs and yea everyone was making fun of me and my sucky dial up :lol: ....Wed chat is basically a training chat, but please, don't let that stop anyone from joining in  :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm gonna try to do the training chat the way I do my regular training sessions.  My owners say that I'm not only fun for them, but my clients too (clients = dogs).  I'm gonna do my best to keep it light but I'm serious about training so be prepared to learn.

The traininh Nazi is in!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Is there any way to keep a transcript of the chats?  I know with some programs you can.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I believe that Willow (samsonsmom) is going to take notes and post them after the Training Chat.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
47 Posts
Liz I honestly don't have dial up...thats all willow.  I don't know why the chat room hated me last night.  I'm on cable.  I don't want to get tied up in the realm of the dial up'ers.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lol, Mike...Riiiggghhhttt!!! :wink:  :roll:   I'm on cable to and the chat room has kicked me out so I guess I can cut you some slack this time...

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Just blame it on closing the page out like I did.. Word of warning to anyone who comes to chat with us.. NEVER say you got booted..or your doomed LOL

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh tell me about Shari!!! Also PRETEND as if you know what they are talking bout too!!! :lol:  Personal experience!! Also SPELL CHECK!! lmao :D

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I was seriously lost last night..had no clue what was going on but I had a ball! lmao I was waiting for you to come join us Missy..I needed someone to be as lost as I was in there.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys are hilarious!!!  I ended up lost a bit there at the end, so you weren't alone.  I'm gonna try to take it easy on the dialup jokes next time though as I don't want to upset Willow (tehehehehehe).

Hope to see you wednesday for training chat.

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Ill try to get in there LMAO!! Im a dial-upper too :lol:  Anybody up for a Friday night chat?!?!?! Ill have my moms high speed for awhile Friday and Saturday if anybody wants to chat! :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts