Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ruby is being spayed next Wednesday, the 28th...drop off is at 8:30am and she will have to spend the night.  If everything goes ok, I can pick her up Thursday afternoon.  I hope she will be alright on that Friday.  I will be out for a few hours in the morning with appts and such, so she'll be in her crate.  Hopefully, she'll sleep the whole time.  How long will she be layed up?  We figured now was the better time to get it over with before Christmas.  Please keep Ruby in your thoughts!!!  I'll update after she comes home!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
she will be fine! sumya took maybe a day and then she was back to her ususal ( crazy) self. every dog is different some take a little longer than others. good luck and keep us posted!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Good luck Ruby!  I don't blame you for being nervous...I was a wreck!  She'll be fine.....very groggy when you bring her home and may not eat or drink.  Lola was back to herself the following night.  It's keeping them calm and quiet for the next week that's the real problem!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Lots of luck Ruby. We will be thinking of you, but I'm sure all will be fine!  :)

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hope everything goes OK for Ruby.
When we had Daisy spayed I got her a little buck-wheat microwave heat thing to put in her bed with her. When she got home from the vets she lay in her bed with her head on the microwave pad. The next day she ran downstairs and started flinging the heat thing around the room like a toy! LOL! So she made a very speedy recovery!

Heather

1 - 6 of 6 Posts