Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of the "fingers" on Abby's paw was swollen and pink this morning...she probably irritated it somehow or stepped on something. There's nothing in it, no punctures or anything. She doesn't seemed bothered by my playing with it. Just in case there was a puncture I couldn't see, I put a little bacitracin in the area...anything else I should do? Thanks!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, she's not even paying attention to it. She dozed right through my playing with it and putting the cream on it and tucked it right back under her when I was done (she's soo freakin' cute)  

She is being treated for the bare patches on her back now, with an anti-fungal shampoo. No fungus or anything was seen though...so that may be an allergy, not certain a new symptom of an allergy would begin this much later, but it's definiately a possibility! No new food or anything introduced to her. She's been on canidae straight through...with peanut butter, pumpkin and yogurt in her kongs. No table scraps. Could have gotten a hold of something outside quickly (she does love to eat grass..ahahha)

·
Registered
948 Posts
Bee sting or bug bite? No idea.. Toby had a bee sting once and it was a little bump type thing.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
[quote="AbbyandBrady\";p=\"9952":exdohm9w]No, she's not even paying attention to it. She dozed right through my playing with it and putting the cream on it and tucked it right back under her when I was done (she's soo freakin' cute)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts