Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is Kuda, Tango's girlfriend.  I think he has excellent taste!  She is an 18 month old ... mix of some kind ... mastiff/husky I think.  When I say these two are in love, I mean they are IN LOVE!!!!!!!!  Kuda lives 2 doors away from my mom and her daddy says that when anyone is at mom's house, Kuda comes tearing over the front yards to see if it's her beloved Tango.  Ahhh, young love.  LOL ...

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Oh how precious. And how sweet that Kuda is watching to see if Tango is visiting.

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Oh Tango, going for a older woman, are you?

She appears to be a great buddy. How sweet that she watches for him to visit!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Aw that's adorable! I love the last one  :lol: Kuda looks like she's walking off in a huff and Tango is like...come'on, what's wrong?  :lol:

·
Registered
696 Posts
God, I love Tango - he's just a precious boy! And what a pretty li'l gf he has! *hehe* Great pics... the happy face/swing set pic is my fav! :love:

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, he's getting so big now!  Growing like a weed.  He and Kuda are best of friends.  It's soooo cute to watch them together.  They never leave each others side.   :lol:

I told Joey I'm going to be "borrowing" her all summer because Tango gets soooooo tired playing with her.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Awww thats adorable! The pic of tango crawling over top of her is cute!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, Tango's first girlfriend, how cute is that :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They look so cute together, glad Tango found such a nice girlfriend.

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
whoooooooo whoooooooo Tango and Kuda :D  :D

he must have wanted an older gal to teach him the ropes, watch out Tangos Ma, she may corrupt your boy :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts